In his own words: “So when I got this model he was in several pieces and he needed to have the paint stripped. After stripping the paint the rest of the conversion fell apart and I saw that there was an improvement I could make that would really help the conversion without taking away from the original intent.
I put about 12 to 15 hours into the paint job mainly because this is what I call a nice table top job. There are definitely some errors in the paint but I’m trying to really knock out my paint cue right now. The white and orange made me the happiest and it was a ton of fun do. I know this model will look great at the narrative event.”