White Dwarf 34 Review & Dark Eldar Preview
Issue 34 is here, and with it a preview of the new Dark Eldar Wracks, the ancient Haemonculous, and not much else. Sure there is yet another great paint splatter article, and a great little teaser story about Chaos Fantasy (which is quite possibly a Book 2 End Times preview), but IMHO it’s pretty slim pickings content wise.
This week’s issue will probably be a pass for most of us, ’till we see some meaty Dark Eldar rules leaks I imagine! Will the beaststar army survive the supposed “Nerf” bat that’s coming, or will we get something unexpected from the upcoming rules set?
See you again in a week for the answer!
Latest News From BoLS:
- Minis Spotlight: Massive 40k Kitbash, Elegant Flower Knight, and Cheering Snotling
- J.J. Abrams Taking on Live-Action ‘Speed Racer’ Series for Apple TV+
- 40K Grimdark Theories: Is The Emperor Wide Awake?
- Warhammer 40K: 30 Years Of Plague Marines
- Warhammer 40K: This Week’s Meta Hotness – Tyranid Warrior