BREAKING – New 40k Terrain Kits Spotted!
They’re here, The two upcoming Warhammer 40,000 terrain kit images are doing the rounds this evening. Check it out!
Part bastion, part void shield generator in design, the new Plasma Obliterator will spit hot fire on the enemy at range not even break a sweat, well unless you roll a ‘1’ for your gets hot roll that is.
Plus it can even houses troops and has firing ports for them as well.
Now as far as the Promethium relay pipes, we pretty much knew how that one worked already, but it’s nice to have a model for scale purposes.
via Haljin 4-7-2015
via Brakkart 4-7-2015
That point cost may be a bit steep but in the right army it can do some serious work. Grab your Stronghold Assault book and checkout those optional obstacles too folks!
So what army do you think can most use the new Plasma Obliterator?
Latest News From BoLS:
- D&D: ‘Monsters of the Multiverse’ Changes Orcs, Goblins, & Lizardfolk, Oh My!
- Minis Spotlight: Mortarion’s Baby Blues and a Heavily Armored Squig
- ‘Wheel of Time’ Season 2 Wraps Filming – Here’s What We Know So Far
- Warhammer 40K: Vulkan – Undying Primarch of the Salamanders
- Warhammer 40K: The Game Needs Smaller Armies