The Sons of the Lion are getting some tweaks and we got a sneak peak – Check this out!
via Terminus Est 6-20-2015
Primaris – Mind Worm – WC1 focussed witch fire, 12″ S6 AP2 Assault 1, Ignores Cover, if model takes an unsaved wound then -3 BS/WS/I/Ld for rest of game
1 – Seed of Fear – WC1 Maledication affecting all enemy units within 9″, they take Morale, Pinning, and Fear on 3d6
2 – Righteous Repugnance – WC1 Blessing 24″ grants unit Rage
3 – Aversion – WC1 Malediction 24″ unit may only fire Snap Shots
4 – Malestrom of Misery – WC2 witchfire 24″ S1 AP2 Assault 1 Blast always wounds on 4+
5 – Trephination – WC2 18″ focussed witchfire – affected model rolls 2d6+2-Ld and takes that many wounds with no armor or cover saves
6 – Mind Wipe – WC3 24″ malediction – target unit is WS1/BS1 until end of their next turn, when they have to take a Ld test, if failed effect is permanent
- DW knights got even better with ap3 maces rather than ap4?
- Deathwing rule replaces Inner Circle, grants Fearless and Hatred (CSM).
- DW Knights maces of absolution now AP3, Smite is now basically a Smash attack: trade all attacks for one Sx2 AP2 attack, chosen per model, not limited use.
- DW Assault is a formation rule, everything Deep Strikes in on choice of turn 2, 3, or 4 – includes Ven Dreads in Pods.
- Summoned to War is a detachment rule, all units in detachment must start in Deep Strike reserve, if army has a RW Attack Squadron or Strike Force you basically choose the results of Reserve Rolls for the detachment.
- Summon the DW: Formation rule, models in the formation are basically 12″ teleport homers for DW units.
- Ravenwing rule allows models to reroll failed Jink saves.
- Speed of the Raven detachment rule: On first tirn (or second if units in reserves), units that turbo-boost or Flat Out count as Jinking but aren’t forced to Snap Shot the following turn.
- Ravenwing grenade launcher radshell is no longer -1T but the to-wound of 6 causes two wounds.
- Sammael in Sabreclaw gets a D3+1 S4 AP2 hits sweep attack.
- Land Speeder Vengeance plasma battery is now 36″.
- Dark Shroud’s Icon of Old Caliban is Fear and Stealth to DA units within 6″ and no prevents Overwatch when those units start the Assault phase with 6″ of it.
For more rumors and pics check out the
Death Wing Assault picking the turn it comes in is pretty amazing – The First Legion is going to bring the pain.