The first multi-part kit for the Age of Sigmar is finally HERE. Go inside the box and see the new Liberators in all their celestial glory!
Sigmar’s lightning has struck and the new Liberators are coming in hot with tons of weapon options and more!
Via Games Workshop
This multi-part plastic kit contains everything you need to construct five Liberators, the steel-souled heroes of Order. You get the option to build one miniature as a Liberator Prime, with a special shoulder pad and scrollwork shield. There are four weapon configurations available: warhammer and sigmarite shield, two warhammers, warblade and sigmarite shield or sword and parrying blade; and two special weapons – a grandhammer and a grandblade. Thirty-three weapons in the box, including shields!
Twelve heads are included – five for each troop type, and two for the Prime. With the addition of the three scrollwork pieces, this set of miniatures will demonstrate the might of Order nicely.
This kit includes five Citadel 40mm Round bases.
These guys have a ton parts it’s true, but what I like most about them is their simplistic yet non traditional look that really seems to borrow from a lot of different design elements.
- Tons of weapon configs.
- The sprues have tons of parts you can use for both the Age of Sigmar and 40k alike.
- Double the amount of heads.
- Special weapons can be used in other game systems.
- Being the first kit of the new line, you can imagine this will be the more ‘basic’ of their offerings going forward.
- only certain arms work with certain weapon bits. be careful when assembling!