GEEKERY: Real Life First Person Shooter
Things like this make me want to brave the cesspool that is Chatroulette… maybe…
Realmpictures decided they wanted to have some fun with random folks on Chatroulette, Skype, and Omegle; so they created a live action, interactive first-person zombie shooter in their back garden…
How did they do it? With a lot of talented folks and some body armor….
With all of the negative interaction that takes place on the net it’s nice to see some folks use it to have some genuine fun, isn’t it?
Describe your ultimate level two in the comments! Maybe some dragons and sword fights?
Latest News From BoLS:
- Critical Role’s ‘Exandria Unlimited: Calamity’ Begins Tonight
- Minis Spotlight: Massive 40k Kitbash, Elegant Flower Knight, and Cheering Snotling
- J.J. Abrams Taking on Live-Action ‘Speed Racer’ Series for Apple TV+
- 40K Grimdark Theories: Is The Emperor Wide Awake?
- Warhammer 40K: 30 Years Of Plague Marines