Games Workshop dropped a ton of tantalizing tidbits this weekend about what will be in the new book. Let’s take a closer look at the FIRST book in the Realmgate Wars Saga.
Sigmar’s on two separate quests as the book unfolds, one to locate and recruit Alarielle’s help and form an alliance against chaos before the forces of Nurgle overwhelms their realm, and one to reclaim Ghal Maraz from the forces of Tzeentch.
Be sure to click on the images as they are large and the text is usually readable.
- Sigmar sends TWELVE Stormhosts to the Hanging Valleys of Anvrok (in the Realm of Metal), to secure his mighty hammer!
- New Missions for fighting battles in the Realms of Metal and Life (where Sigmar’s forces are currently battling for the hammer, and against Nurgle’s hordes respectively)
- Sigmar lost his hammer in the Battle of Burning Skies after defeating the most powerful of each the Chaos Pantheon’s Greater Daemons, An’ggrath, Kiathanus, Luxcious, and Feculox.
- Vandus Hammerhand has been reforged!
The book will contain;
- Eight battleplans to recreate the book’s battles
- 28 Warscrolls
- 8 Warscroll Battalions
- Rules for Stormcast Eternals, Khorne Bloodbound, Nurgle Rotbringers and Skaven Clan Pestilens!
- Plus a paint guides for the Celestial Vindicators and Hallowed Knights Stormhosts, Putrid Blightkings from the Grand Congregation and Chaos Warriors of the Bleak Horde.
Looks like this one will be a huge improvement over the previous Age of Sigmar book, as there seems to be previously unseen rules and missions contained within! Add in the painting guide and what looks to be another 110 pages or so of fluff, and this book is set to be an exciting kickoff to the Realm
Checkout the latest on the new book below
Step 1, get back the hammer.
Step 2, HAMMERTIME!