If you think Chaos sucks, you may change you mind after reading this. Come see why Chaos can rise to any occasion, and players never are ready for them!
Another Long War Two-Fer is HERE – Checkout our fantastical webcast and new and exciting podcast of table-top wargaming awesomeness.
Top 5 Reasons Chaos is Secretly Good
Here’s the abridged list of why Chaos is so good that we talked about on the podcast below!
- Players and TO’s always seem to forget that Chaos Daemons can dominate any “vacuum” meta out there.
- MSU Gorepack formation for Daemonkin may be one of the best in the game
- Army-wide Feel No Pain from Daemonkin can make Chaos Hounds some of the most resilient units ever.
- D- Thirster, Spell Familiars, and Screamers, Chaos has some of the best combo units in the game.
- Fist of Khorne – First turn assault formation makes Berzerkers all that they can be!
Top 5 Reasons Chaos is Secretly Good – Episode 17 –