Get close up and personal with the new Tau missilebot and see just how good the kit looks, unboxed. Checkout the new KV128 Stormsurge!
The new kit is packed with details and options only dreamed about just a few scant years ago. Plus it comes with a full color assembly guide that even shows off all the colors paint this big robot as well!
Via Games Workshop:
This multi-part plastic kit contains all the components necessary to build one KV128 Stormsurge, ballistic suit of the Tau Empire. It includes an astonishing 171 components – four head options, two pilot assemblies, a reactor suite, two leg assemblies and two sets of stabilising thrusters! Various vents and assemblies can be modelled optionally closed or open, and the whole miniature has incredible posability. Includes one Citadel 170mm Oval base.
KV128 Stormsurge Pros:
- Multi-part kit can be assembled in a variety of poses, not just you know “squatting”
- Full color assembly manual really helps with this project
- Shoulder sockets may allow for other more exciting variants from Forge World or custom conversions!
KV128 Stormsurge Cons:
- This kit is NOT for beginning hobbyists, it is a very intricate kit even with the assembly guide.
- Each section of the model has tons of sub assemblies, make sure you are paying attention to the guide to bring the storm surge to life correctly!
Overall I think Games Workshop has another hit on their hands with the Stormsurge, however we may not get a lot of time to appreciate it fully until all the new suits are in out hot little hands!
Stormsurge rating: 4 out of 5.67 Spikeys.