We have a new set of info on the upcoming sequel to Betrayal at Calth. Let’s dive into what GW has in store for the plastic Heresy!
via a very reliable source who spoke to BoLS on condition of anonymity:
We have been hearing for several weeks now of the Sequel to Betrayal at Calth. One long, long term rumormonger with a fantastic record chimed in with these tidbits:
- The sequel to Betrayal at Calth is real.
- It is scheduled for SEPTEMBER 2016.
- The kit itself is being manufactured as a stand alone game by GW proper, as the previous boxed games have been, but the exact sprue contents being Heresy relates are pretty much dictated by Forge World. This ensures they will fit in nice and neatly with existing and future planned Forge World Horus Heresy kits.
- Games Workshop is very much committed to continuing to push and expand the Horus Heresy line into a bigger part of the business – one that is reported as ALREADY outselling Age of Sigmar!
- The new kit will feature plastic sprues with Mark III armor.
~More as we get it!