White Dwarf 111: Inside the Covers – New AoS Rules & More!
The Chambers militant are here! Come see FIVE new rules sets and a great paint splatter article for Age of Sigmar’s Dracoths!
Another great issue is here. This week’s edition is chock full of rules for the new AoS releases, as well as a fantastic new Paint Splatter article on the cool new lizard cats, the Dracoths!
Gleaming golden armour, stoic, heroic visages and astounding weapons of heavenly power (“That’s enough about the Games Workshop Web Crew, what about this week’s releases?” – Ed) – check out the Dracothian Guard on the cover of White Dwarf 111! This week, the magazine of plastic champions features the debut of the Extremis Chamber, the double ‘ard big guns of the Stormcast Eternals; these are the guys Sigmar brings out when the ordinary Stormcasts run into a something massive and deadly that even they, with their golden armour and impressive hammers cannot handle. They have an in-depth look at the shiny flanks of the Dracothian Guard’s steeds, and press their curious faces into the wonderful Battletome: Stormcast Eternals Extremis!
– a glimpse of a new Knight-Heraldor
– Tempest Lords upgrades
– the latest news from Black Library and Forge World
– Warscrolls for the Lord-Celestant on Dracoth and every variant of the Dracothian Guard (how many variants? Buy the mag and find out)
– a Paint Splatter, featuring Dracothian Guard
– the long-awaited Miniature of the Year 2015 as voted for by youse
– NEW SUPER GLUE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. NEW. SUPER. GLUE.