GW: New Releases 5-21-2016 “Pricing & Links”
Might Heroes are joining the fight for Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower – Come see what else is coming out from GW this weekend!
via Games Workshop
Warhammer Quest Mighty Heroes $55
The tales and legends of the Silver Tower are numerous indeed; each recalling a different band of unlikely allies, champions finding themselves banding together in the lair of a Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch. Some seek the glory of a boon from the Gaunt Summoner, others wish to learn his true name and thus strike him down – all must navigate the sheer horror of the Silver Tower.
Only the greatest champions of both good and evil can hope to succeed. These four heroes have found themselves subject to the Gaunt Summoner’s ever-shifting domain:
– a Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord, devious and powerful spell-caster;
– a Khorne Bloodbound Slaughterpriest, brutal, murderous demagogue;
– a Stormcast Eternals Knight-Venator*, glorious sky-archer of Order;Advertisement
– and a Fyreslayers Auric Runemaster, high priest of the forge-temple.
*please note, this model can also be assembled as a Knight-Azyros.
Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower & Mighty Heroes $205
Throughout the mortal realms the legends of the Silver Tower are recounted with awe and admiration. Tales of disparate champions good and evil, brought together by naught more than fate, battling against sanity-shredding horrors in the ever-shifting domain of the Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch. Tales of bravery, heroism, treachery and betrayal. Tales of teamwork, success, and glory-hunting failure.
Some who tackle the Silver Tower seek a boon from the Gaunt Summoner, others wish to learn his true name, that they might destroy him. All must face foul, writhing monsters, bizarre, labyrinthine corridors bristling with traps and strange, maddening riddles before they even gain the chance to stand before his fell sorcery. Many, many champions have tried – and many have failed – to conquer the secrets of the Silver Tower.
The awesome, thrilling boxed game Warhammer Quest is enhanced and expanded with this bundle! You’ll receive the game itself, containing:
– 51 (count ‘em!) Citadel miniatures: a Fyreslayer Doomseeker, Darkoath Chieftain, Excelsior Warpriest (with loyal Gryph-hound), Knight-Questor, Mistweaver Saih, Tenebral Shaih, Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch, Ogroid Thaumaturge, 2 Skaven Deathrunners, 2 Pink Horrors, 4 Blue Horrors, 4 pairs of Brimstone Horrors, 6 Tzaangors, 8 Grot Scuttlings, 8 Kairic Acolytes and 8 Chaos Familiars!
– A 40-page guidebook containing the rules, and a 40-page adventure book filled with the trials of the Silver Tower;
– 36 skill & treasure cards, and 40 exploration cards;
– 13 gorgeously-realised double-sided board tiles, bringing the dungeon to your table;
– 6 character cards, allowing you to track your heroes as the level up and grow ever more capable of tackling the Tower.
And the box set Warhammer Quest Mighty Heroes; four brilliant plastic Citadel miniatures! a Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord, Khorne Bloodbound Slaughterpriest, a Stormcast Eternals Knight-Venator and a Fyreslayers Auric Runemaster, with rules for their use in Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower!
via Black Library
Meduson: Ultimate Edition $60
A Horus Heresy anthology
Ten tales of the Tenth and their Shattered Legions allies bring the brutal guerilla war to life as the Sons of Horus hunt the leader of the insurgency – the infamous Shadrak Meduson.
Driven almost to the brink of self-destruction by the death of Ferrus Manus, the Iron Hands now seek vengeance for the many horrors of Isstvan V. Gathering survivors from the Raven Guard and the Salamanders aboard any vessels capable of warp travel, they wage a new campaign of annihilation against the traitor forces across the galaxy – a campaign masterminded by legendary warleader Shadrak Meduson.
In Meduson: Ultimate Edition, Black Library is proud to present seven short stories from the original anthology, as well as Grey Talon and The Either as full-cast audio dramas with complete production scripts. Finally, the defiant strength of the Iron Tenth begins to fall in the brand new story Hand Elect by Chris Wraight.
READ IT BECAUSE
After a year of being exclusive to Warhammer World, now everyone can read these tales of the Shattered Legions, by some of Black Library’s top authors. And if that wasn’t exciting enough, there’s a brand new tale by Chris Wraight.
- Meduson by Dan Abnett
- Unforged and Unspoken by Guy Haley
- Immortal Duty by Nick Kyme
- Hand Elect by Chris Wraight
- The Keys of Hel by John French
- The Noose by David Annandale
- Deeds Endure by Gav Thorpe
Audio drama: Grey Talon by Chris Wraight. Running time 60 minutes. Performed by John Banks, Ian Brooker, Steve Conlin, Toby Longworth & Luis Soto.
Audio drama: The Either by Graham McNeill. Running time 67 minutes. Performed by Gareth Armstrong, John Banks, Robin Bowerman, Ian Brooker, Steve Conlin, Toby Longworth, Luis Soto & Ramon Tikaram.Advertisement
ABOUT THIS EDITION
- 368-page hardback book with full-art matt PPC hardcover
- Gloss dustjacket in the Horus Heresy series style with gold foiling and art by Neil Roberts
- Includes 2 CDs contained in the endpapers
The Enhanced Audio Edition is an ePub 3 file incorporating audio elements and works best on certain types of eReader. To enjoy the full experience we recommend using the following devices:
iPhone or iPad Android phone or tablet (using epub3 compatible software) PC or Mac computer
via Forge World
‘Iron Circle’ Domitar-Ferrum Class Battle-automata £52
Towering over even the Space Marines of the Legiones Astartes; ‘Iron Circle’ Domitar-Ferrum Class Battle-automata are the unsleeping, unyielding instruments of Perturabo’s will. Designed by the Lord of the Iron Warriors himself, and based on the Domitar class Battle-automata, the Iron Circle were created as his personal bodyguards but soon saw service throughout the Legion.
The Domitar-Ferum is well armed with an Olympia pattern bolt cannon – a rapidly firing, long ranged variant of the mauler bolt cannon; a Graviton maul – a crushing close combat weapon, similar to that of the Mechnicum’s Graviton Hammer but who’s technology has been refined for increased destruction; and a Karceri battle shield – a reactive-armoured shield whose augmented power fields reinforce those of others nearby. Domitar-Ferum Battle-automata can be fielded in maniples of up to six. A single Battle-automata is deadly and well protected, a full maniple is lethal and near unstoppable.
‘Iron Circle’ Domitar-Ferrum Class Battle-automata Maniple can be taken as part of an Iron Warriors Legion army in Horus Heresy games.
The ‘Iron Circle’ Domitar-Ferrum Class Battle-automata is a complete multi-part resin kit that builds one model. A 60mm round base is included.
Have at it Folks!