We have word that GW may be WAY more into Warhammer Quest than anyone thought.
This week we have seen the teasers for the first Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower expansion – Mighty Heroes. Apparently it’s only the beginning of something big.
Industry insiders tell BoLS the following:
- Warhammer Quest is going to be an ongoing product line.
- More expansion packs are planned.
- Look for rules overlap with Age of Sigmar – AoS Clampack minis will begin to ship with Warhammer Quest stat cards in the pack.
- Look for both faction and location themed Warhammer Quest expansion packs in the future.
- This is a measured two pronged strategy aimed at both attracting new players, and giving veteran customers with mature collections new avenues for playing and purchasing from GW.
~ My question of the day: Is the Warhammer Quest brand strong enough to grow it’s own playerbase outside of Age of Sigmar?