Beastclaw Raiders is heading to the shelves – now it’s time for a peek inside the covers – TIME TO EAT!
Harbingers of dark months and dead seasons, marauders who stalk through the frozen darkness, the ogor tribes of the Beastclaw Raiders are gargantuan creatures of strength and hunger. Unlike orruks or warriors of the Bloodbound they fight not for the thrill but for survival – battlefields are their hunting grounds, and when the foe lies cold and dead their bodies are harvested with a gluttonous fury, for it takes a truly staggering amount of meat to satisfy these massive, ravenous raiders. Constantly on the move, their nomadic way leaves behind naught but a wasteland of cracked ice and frozen bones – and their appetites drive them to every corner of every mortal realm.
The 120-page hardback Battletome: Beastclaw Raiders contains:
Exclusive gaming content:
- Forces of the Beastclaw Raiders; rules and abilities for your army, including powerful Allegiance Abilities – special Battle Traits and Command Traits;
- Trophies of the Alfrostuns; magical artefacts hewn from frost-covered mountains which your heroes can use to gain an advantage;
- 3 all-new Battleplans, detailing huge battles that show you how the Beastclaw Raiders fight;
- 8 Warscroll Battalions, including 2 special Afrostuns that bestow extra powers and Braggoth’s Beast Hammer, an unlikely but strong unison of ogor and orruk forces;
All you need to begin collecting Beastclaw Raiders:
- A wealth of background information and backstory – how are the Beastclaw Raiders’ hunting parties organised? How and why do they fight? Who are their leaders?
- Tips for collecting the miniatures – whatever sort of army you want to field on the gaming table, however your playing style, we’ll show you some ideas to get you started;
- guides to painting the markings of the various Beastclaw Raiders tribes – once you’ve picked your army, we’ll show you how to get them looking good!
Again, the artwork level of GW is only going up and up by the month. Take a look at the feral greenskins hitting everyone on the head with big sticks!
Let’s start with the Table of Contents
It’s not a Battletome without paint schemes…
They eat in the mountains, they eat UNDER the mountains, they eat in the woods, they eat the woods, they eat Nurgle stuff (ewwwwww…), and based on that picture they may even eat ghosts.
The career paths of the Alfrostuns are few. Skalg knows.
~I’m thinking this is the official Age of Sigmar faction of House Stark – WINTER IS COMING!