The New Game
Following the huge success of Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon and its long series of DLCs, Slitherine returns to the Warhammer 40,000 universe, offering a whole new take on the 2nd War for Armageddon.
In this new stand-alone game players lead the iconic Orks through a long campaign split in three different acts. Fight side by side with the mighty warlord Ghazghkull Thraka and command over 150 different types of units from a list of over 400, to form the largest unit roster ever seen in a Warhammer 40,000 videogame.
Sporting a new, revamped look for the UI and a whole new tutorial featuring the rise of Ghazghkull Thraka, the game offers a truly immersive orkish experience and recounts the story of Ghazghkull Thraka and his lieutenants from an original perspective. Players will need to employ radically different tactics when commanding Orks compared to the might of Imperium.
The game features a brand new multiplayer skirmish mode through which it’s possible to select the map, customize multiple factions per side, set army size and troop availability, set victory conditions and turn times and more to generate and endless supply of scenarios! Players will be able to lead up to five different factions from the Warhammer 40,000 universe and make use of the cross platform system to play on PBEM against PC and iOS players alike.
Take a Look
- Large campaign divided into 3 acts and 18 separate scenarios, portraying the Second War for Armageddon from the Orks perspective. Any scenario can also be played individually
- A bonus tutorial campaign showing Ghazghkull Thraka’s rise to power
- Fight alongside Ghazghkull Thraka, Mad Dok Grotsnik and other voiced legends of the war
- Carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment and weaponry
- Detailed combat model with 20 different units stats, custom terrain, cover and morale effects.
- Fight through hostile ash wastes, treacherous volcanic canyons, acid polluted rivers, dense jungles, the outside and inside of massive Hive cities
- 400+ unit types divided into 7 classes, representing the Orks, Armageddon Steel Legion, Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Salamanders and even gigantic Gargants and Titans!
- 200+ weapons, each with their unique stats and graphical effects, with up to 3 different weapon systems per unit
- Cross-platform Multiplayer from PC to iOS
- 10 hand crafted Multiplayer maps, and infinite replay in multiplayer skirmish mode
- Powerful and easy-to-use game editor
~Who’s in for this one?