Disciples of Tzeentch coverage continues. Look at the next Tzeentch minis that will change your wallet from full to empty.
Welcome to Chaos Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch, the latest GW Age of Sigmar book dedicated to Chaos. We’ve been buried in Age of Sigmar Khornate models for over year and it feels good to move on to a new power – the Changer of Ways. This book is a new style Battletome that is fully in line with recent post General’s Handbook releases such as Beastclaw Raiders. That is, you get Allegiance Abilities, Artifacts, Gifts, TWO new psychic lores (for daemons and mortals), and last but not least, Pitched Battle points.
Now, when we first started flipping through the book we kept finding more and more new minis in there. We know right away that this was a BIG minis release, similar to 2016’s Sylvaneth, with over almost ten new minis released over several weeks. Here’s the latest pics of whats coming from Nottingham:
The model comes with 4 heads to choose from!
The Changeling finally gets a model befitting his status! I like the faces in the levitating magic.
FINALLY! Blue Horrors and more Brimstones!
This guy can hurl twice the magic you would expect per turn, and can mutate his foes into more Tzaangors!
These guys arrows are guided by fate, giving them uncanny accuracy and on a lucky hit, bypass all the victims defenses.
Receive a set of Tzeentch Magic Cards free with every purchased Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch, while stocks last. Click here to find out more.
The Changer of Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate – these are just some of the names of Tzeentch. A brother god to Nurgle, Khorne and Slaanesh, and often an ally of the Horned Rat, he is the undisputed master of the arcane arts. His followers, daemon and mortal alike, swarm over the mortal realms in scintillating glory, searing the land with coruscating flames of change. Tzaangor tribes raid ancient places of knowledge while mortal cultists work in secret to advance their god’s unknowable goals. Tzeentch’s plans are manifold, and he revels in watching each unravel.
The 136-page Hardback Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch contains:
Exclusive gaming content
– Forces of the Disciples of Tzeentch: rules and abilities for your Tzeentchian army, including the Master of Destiny Battle Trait – manipulate fate itself (well, your dice)!
– 2 unique Spell Lores, the Lore of Change and the Lore of Fate;
– Command Traits for Daemonic, Arcanite and Mortal followers of Tzeentch;
– Artifacts of Power for Arcanite and Mortal followers;
– Daemonic Gifts for Daemonic followers;
– 16 Warscroll Battalions, and Warscrolls for the full Daemon and Arcanite range of Tzeentch miniatures;
– Allegiance Abilities, which can be used with Slaves to Darkness bearing the Mark of Tzeentch;
– Path to Glory rules, 2 Battleplans, Matched Play points value tables and Pitched Battle profiles.
~OMG that Fateweaver is insane! Check back all week for more!