Starfinder Now Available for Pre-Order
Pre-order Starfinder today! Plus, take a look at First Contact, the upcoming alien sourcebook available on Free RPG Day!
It’s time to try and figure out where all of the stars have gone, because Starfinder is now available for pre-order over at Paizo. They’ve currently got 7 products up on their products page: the corebook, an advenure path, GM screen, character folios, flip-mats, pawn collection, and First Contact, the alien mini-splatbook they’re putting out for Free RPG Day (17/6/17).
Guys, I found the stars, they’re right there behind you! This is just like the time I found that path all over again.
Strap in and blast off! The Starfinder Roleplaying Game puts you in the role of a bold science-fantasy explorer, investigating the mysteries of a weird and magical universe as part of a starship crew. Will you delve for lost artifacts in the ruins of alien temples? Strap on rune-enhanced armor and a laser rifle to battle undead empires in fleets of bone ships, or defend colonists from a swarm of ravenous monsters? Maybe you’ll hack into the mainframe of a god-run corporation, or search the stars for clues to the secret history of the universe or brand new planets to explore. Whether you’re making first contact with new cultures on uncharted worlds or fighting to survive in the neon-lit back alleys of Absalom Station, you and your team will need all your wits, combat skill, and magic to make it through. But most of all, you’ll need each other.
This massive 560-page hardcover rulebook is the essential centerpiece of the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, with rules for character creation, magic, gear, and more—everything you need to play Starfinder as either a player or Game Master! The next great adventure in science-fantasy roleplaying takes off here, and the Starfinder Core Rulebook is your ticket to a lifetime of adventure amid the stars!
The Starfinder Core Rulebook includes:
- All player and Game Master rules in a single volume.
- Complete rules for science-fantasy races like logical androids, telepathic lashunta, ysoki ratfolk, and more—plus all of the classic fantasy races of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
- 7 new science-fantasy classes, from the spellhacking technomancer to the starship mechanic with a remote-controlled robot. Will you be a heavily armored soldier, a charismatic envoy, a stealthy operative, an occult mystic, or the cosmically attuned solarian, who calls forth strange powers and shapes energy weapons from stars and black holes?
- A detailed overview of Starfinder’s core setting, including the planets of the Pact Worlds, their gods, major factions and threats, and more.
- Complete rules for starship combat, as well as for building and customizing your starship.
- Hundreds of science-fantasy weapons, armors, and items, both magical and technological, from plasma cannons and holy power armor to enchanted swords and cybernetic implants.
- Hundreds of spells to let your mystic or technomancer tap into esoteric energies and rewrite the laws of physics.
- Rules for alien environments, deadly traps, bizarre diseases and poisons, and everything else you need to craft exciting adventures.
- Advice on converting Pathfinder RPG content to Starfinder, and vice-versa.
- And much, much more!
That’s the Core Book, which is everything you’ll need to play Starfinder. Solarians are kind of like Paladins, if you’re wondering. But in Space. Still no word on whether or not there will be Space Dragons.
There are no stars in this picture. Guess you’d better move on.
The Dead Suns Adventure Path kicks off with “Incident at Absalom Station,” the inaugural adventure for the Starfinder Roleplaying Game. A deserted mining ship emerges from hyperspace at Absalom Station, towing a mysterious asteroid behind it. After battling warring factions on the station, the heroes are recruited to explore the ship and asteroid and discover the fate of the ship’s missing crew, only to learn that the asteroid is a fragment of a larger, ancient structure—an alien weapon that could threaten the safety and security of all of the Pact Worlds, should it fall into the wrong hands.Subscribe to our newsletter!Get Tabletop, RPG & Pop Culture news delivered directly to your inbox.
“Incident at Absalom Station” is a Starfinder Roleplaying Game adventure for 1st-level characters. This volume of the Starfinder Adventure Path features a gazetteer of Absalom Station, the orbital habitat that serves as humanity’s home in the Pact Worlds, and a selection of new monsters from a variety of alien worlds
It wouldn’t be Paizo if they didn’t put out an adventure path. And you’d better believe they’ve got one ready to go come August when the game launches.
Oh hey look in the foreground, a
grot space goblin with a chainsword.
The Starfinder Roleplaying Game arrives in August 2017, but the first aliens are landing right now! Within this top-secret dossier, you’ll find a dozen otherworldly foes both bizarre and familiar, from the asteroid-dwelling sarcesians who ride solar winds on wings of light to technomagical undead horrors capable of ruling forever as the sinister Bone Sages of Eox. While all the creatures in this book are designed for use with Starfinder, all can be easily converted for use with Pathfinder, so there’s no need to wait until August to start battling invaders from space!
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- A dozen alien creatures from throughout Golarion’s solar system.
- Player-race information to let you be the alien, from the atrophied psychic creatures called contemplatives to the bug-like haan who float across gas giants on balloons of spun webbing.
- Instructions for easily converting Starfinder creatures into Pathfinder foes.
- Sneak previews of some of the new abilities and rules systems featured in Starfinder.
First Contact is your first preview of Starfinder–created for Free RPG Day, this is a mini-splatbook featuring a number of aliens that you can drop right into your ongoing Pathfinder campaign, or use in your upcoming Starfinder campaign. The PDF will be free, or you can get a printed version for $5.00
Pre Order Starfinder Now! Corebook $59.99 (Available August 2017)
Incident at Absalom Station $22.99 (Available August 2017)
First Contact $5.00 (Free PDF available June 2017)
~I just don’t understand why they have to find the stars. We already know where they are.