GW’s final cinematic video lays out what’s on the line for Eldar in this week’s Gathering Storm II.
Queue dramatic music…
Fracture of Biel-Tan is the second book in the Gathering Storm series. A 136-page hardback, it introduces the Triumvirate of Ynnead – The Visarch, Sword of Ynnead, Yvraine, Emissary of Ynnead and The Yncarne, Avatar of Ynnead – and chronicles the desperate battle to determine the future of the Eldar, and the uneasy alliance that will potentially dictate the fate of the galaxy.
Fracture of Biel-Tan is packed with new rules content for Warhammer 40,000:
– Forces of the Aeldari – with these sections of background and rules, you can combine Eldar, Dark Eldar, Harlequins and Ynnari models (including the new Triumvirate of Ynnead) into a single combined force in games of Warhammer 40,000;
– 5 new Formations, Artefacts, Tactical Objectives, the Revenant Psychic Discipline, Army rules and Warlord Traits for the Ynnari faction;
– Datasheets for Yvraine, the Visarch and the Yncarne, as well as datasheets for the Black Guardians of Ulthwé;
– Rules for weapons and equipment used by Craftworld Ulthwé’s strike forces;
– Echoes of War missions – replay key battles from the Fracture of Biel-Tan.
~ Grab yours while you can Mon-keigh!