RPG: Conan GM Screen and Toolkit
Coming soon from Modiphius–a GM Screen and Toolkit that will help you answer the riddle of steel.
Know o prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue stars. And onto this, Conan, destined to bear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. Now the role of chronicler falls to you–what stories will you tell of the days of high adventure?
Modiphius’ Conan RPG takes you to savage adventures in an age undreamed of. Take your stories–whether of adventurers or kings, of thieves or sorcerors–to the heights of jeweld Aquilonia, or the shadowy towers of Stygia and beyond. The GM’s Toolkit contain what you need to get your adventures off the ground and full of the same action and drama that you’d expect out of a great Conan story.
Nothing like a good campfire scene.
Now while their artwork isn’t necessarily our first choice (see above) for the back of the screen, it is absolutely gorgeous. And of course, you can grab it all for pre-order right now from Modiphius.
This sturdy four-panel screen on thick cardstock, with four portrait-oriented panels, contains all of the useful tables and charts from the core rulebook, as well as rules summaries for quick reference. Illustrated on the player-facing side with dramatic Conan artwork, this gamemaster screen may also double as a shield from arrows, thrown tankards or ale horns, and even hatchets.
The Conan Gamemaster’s Toolkit inspires the creation of thrilling plots, unforgettable characters, and unexpected twists in the vein of Robert E. Howard’s singular vision. Generate ideas for exciting action set-pieces, antagonists, scheming machinations, and weave them into a story all your own.
Within this resource is a host of rules references for ease during play, with essential tables from the Conan corebook. Here you have all the tools needed to bring Howard’s world to life.
- Dip your quill into that deep reservoir of imagination, and write adventures to turn your player’s deeds into legends worthy of Conan himself!
- A 32-page toolkit filled with random tables and tips to inspire and inform the
- creation of antagonists, adventures, and dramatic plots!
- A squad sheet, allowing the gamemaster quick reference for groups of enemies to
- Rules references taken from the Conan corebook and condensed for ease of use.
- Developed with leading Conan scholars, this is the definitive guide to creating and
- running Conan adventures in a savage world that time has all but forgotten.
The answer to the riddle of steel is: “The one on the left always lies.”