ToyLand: SideShow – Life Sized K-2SO Statue
Start your rebellion…
Sideshow debuted this life sized statue at SDCC this year – now you can have one as your very own for the price of a used, late model compact sedan. This life sized fig really captures the acerbic fan favorite droid from Rogue One. He’ll tower over just about anything in your current collection – and all of your friends and family, unless you hang out with Sultan Kösen or Morteza Mehrzad on a regular basis.
K-2SO Life-Sized Figure – $8,900.00
- 94″ H (2387.6mm) x 47″ W (1193.8mm) x 34″ L (863.6mm)
- Composed of fiberglass, resin, and metal
- Features light-up eyes and a poseable head
- Outfitted with a variety of intricate pistons and gears in his various joints, showing off his complex construction
- Black external armor is visibly weathered and detailed
- Painted with red and yellow details on his shoulders and technical panels
- Logo of the Empire emblazoned on shoulder
It’s not complete without a button you can hit that’ll make an internal speaker recite some of his best lines, but it’s still pretty cool.