ToyLand: This 1:12 Scale Mike Meyers is Slasher Movie Ready
Carpenter fans: this one is definitely for you.
I can’t not add theme music here…
This fig debuted at SDCC this year – fans have been waiting for someone to pick up the license, and I’m glad it landed with Mezco. This 1:12 scale Meyers looks fantastic, especially for the price point. The level of likeness is creepy, and it’s got some great details that include multiple hand options, cloth coveralls, a halloween pumpkin, and a themed display base. He also comes with a clean and a bloody knife.
Michael Myers – $80.00
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character’s physical build.
- Two (2) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #1 (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #2 (L&R)
- One (1) upward knife holding hand (R)
- One (1) downward knife holding hand (R)
- Film accurate coveralls
- Removable Ghost sheet with period glasses (permanently affixed to 2nd head portrait)
- Sculpted boots
- One (1) Jack O’ Lantern with light-up feature
- One (1) clean knife
- One (1) bloody knife
- One (1) Judith Myers tombstone
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Pre-Order is Open Now