FW: Warlord Titan Holiday Discount Bundle
Owning a Lucius-Alpha Warlord Titan has never been cheaper from Forge World!
Forge World has a new Warlord Titan Bundle that does actually save you money if you buy it altogether! Check this out:
via Forge World
A huge bundle, recommended for the dedicated, this will net you all the components that make a Lucius-Alpha Warlord Titan. 5 resin kits are bundled together, including:
– A Lucius-Alpha Pattern Warlord Titan Head, designed to fit the Mars pattern Warlord Titan Body. It features a fully detailed interior including a Princeps on command throne and two Moderatii. The kit also includes an additional standing version of the Princeps, and two heraldic shields.
– A Warlord Titan Sunfury Pattern Plasma Annihilator, which can be fitted on the left or right arm of the Titan;
– A Warlord Titan Arioch Power Claw, which can be fitted on the left or right arm of the Titan;
– A set of Mars Pattern Warlord Titan Laser Blasters, which are fitted to the carapace of the Titan;
– The Mars Pattern Warlord Titan Body itself, a colossal model which features 2 ardex-defensor mauler bolt cannon turrets and 2 ardex-defensor lascannon turrets. A numbered certificate for the Warlord Titan is also included with this kit.
Please note, this bundle is available only until December 24th. The Lucius-Alpha Pattern Warlord Titan is not supplied with a base.
“Wait a minute, it’s still £1,150! That’s like a downpayment on a car!” YES! It’s still a Warlord Titan folks. That said, it does actually save you some money. Let’s look at the math:
Warlord Titan Body £930
The bundle does actually save you £143 which is a fairly nice discount all things considered. Plus order would most certainly quality for the free express shipping from Forge World. Now, it’s still quite the investment so it’s certainly not cheap. But here at BoLS we’re feeling the holiday spirit from GW so, in the same vein, wanted to give you the rules for the Warlord Titan and you can be the judge if it’s worth your hard earned money.
Also, you can find the new points cost of 6000(!!!) points (that’s without wargear, btw) in the new 2017 Chapter Approved.
I really hope you’re not on THIS Santa’s Naughty List!