Pathfinder: Beyond the Veiled Past
Come take a look at the thrilling conclusion to the Ruins of Lost Azlant.
The underseafaring adventure that began with the Lost Outpost and has taken adventurers beneath the seas in pursuit of an old god and an ancient weapon now comes to a close. Come take a look at the action packed conclusion to the Ruins of Lost Azlant Adventure Path.
And, as this is the end of an adventure path that’s aimed at characters of 15th+ level, you can be sure that things will kick into high gear. Be prepared for an epic showdown in Beyond the Veiled Past.
Beyond the Veiled Path – $24.99
The insidious alghollthus who sank Azlant beneath the treacherous ocean in ancient times mobilize their forces even as the heroes close on their enemies for a final confrontation. After preparing their allies for the impending assault, the heroes must fight their way through the submerged ruins of an ancient weapons facility packed with dangerous guardians and unstable magic to stop their monstrous foe before the veiled master unleashes a devastating eldritch attack to reignite the war against humanity, plunging the world into chaos just as the alghollthus did when they brought Azlant to ruin so long ago.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path concludes the Ruins of Azlant Adventure Path and includes:
- “Beyond the Veiled Past,” a thrilling Pathfinder adventure for 15th-level characters, by Thurston Hillman.
- Ways to continue your campaign as well as information on the catastrophic results if the heroes fail, by Robert Brookes.
- A glimpse at some of the nefarious plots of the cunning veiled masters, by Robert Brookes.
- An exploration of what it would be like for an ancient Azlanti to suddenly awaken in modern-day Golarion, by Eleanor Ferron.
- A bestiary of both dangerous and friendly monsters, by Thurston Hillman, Crystal Malarsky, and Scott Sharplin.
Sure to feature every monster from Aboleth to Zaratan.