A Guide to Media Coverage of the 2018 Las Vegas Open
I have the scoop on all things LVO. Click here if you want to know where to find top lists, Age of Sigmar and 40k battles streamed live from LVO. The Frontline Gaming team is working hard on making this year’s LVO media coverage the best it can possibly be.
I’m going to make this simple. I split this article into sections with information on topics you guys frequently asked us to cover last year. I am going to give you a run down of where to find the information and include any necessary links needed to make following the LVO as easy as possible. If you have any further questions we will answer them in the comments down below.
One last thing, please share this with as many of your friends as possible. Not only do we want people to follow us and promote our many sponsors, but we also want us much feedback as possible to make next year’s LVO bigger and better.
– Top 8 Players: Will be put into an article on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning along with analysis and a player profile for each competitor.
– Rounds 1-6 Coverage: Will be split between myself, the twitch stream, and various other media sites.
- Each 40k champs day will be covered in an individual blog post titled “Day 1/2/3”. Not only will you find lists, interviews, and upsets on these posts but you can also find pictures of armies and any other fun goodies I feel like including.
- Our twitch stream will have 4 rounds of 40k action with fully painted armies and amazing personalities.
- I will be on our Facebook page using FB Live to interview various people and catch all the action on the floor.
- Last Year I live streamed 3 entire games of 40k on Facebook and this year will be no exception! We want to bring you the best possible coverage of the entire tournament.
– People ask every year for army lists so I thought they deserved their own category. You can certainly follow along on the blog where I will have a summary of the top 8 lists, with analysis as well as various other unique lists I pick up throughout the entire event, but by far the best way to get lists at this event is through the Best Coast Pairings mobile app.
– All you have to do is go the the Las Vegas Open 2017 in the Best Coast Pairings app, look for the player whose list you want to look at and click on the matchup you want to see. Then look at the list they submitted for the event. I’ll add a picture for you below. The BCP app is available for Android, iOS, and internet browsers. It also is an amazing tool for TO’s to help organize 40k, AoS, Warmahordes, or pretty much any event that requires software for pairings.
Age of Sigmar
– This year we Age of Sigmar is going to grow to new heights and media coverage for it is no exception. We plan on covering Age of Sigmar via multiple outlets, 1 round on our twitch stream, pictures in blogs, interviews with Age of Sigmar players from around the world but where you are going to get the most coverage is from the Warhammer Community crew themselves.
30K Horus Heresy
– There are going to be some beautiful armies in the Horus Heresy event this year, and you will be able to catch all of them in our LVO 2017 picture gallery and on the daily event coverage.
– If you don’t want to wait you can take a sneak peek on their Facebook page as well as trash talk the Loyalist/Traitor side you disagree with (within reason of course). It should be a fun even.
– Be sure to keep an eye on any pictures out of the WarmaHordes Facebook group as well as our very own LVO gallery. Tyson, the TO, brings the heat every year with some amazing tables and this year will be no exception.
– There is also going to be WarmaHordes coverage as well as an interview with Privateer Press on our twitch channel.
– We currently have the biggest blood bowl event of the country, and the guys over at NAF are the reason why. It should be an absolute blast this year. I am looking forward to recording some real characters at the event.
– You can find all the information for the Infinity event here. We also have open gaming for infinity so if you aren’t signed up you can still bring your models and throw down.
– If you want to catch some of the action you can check out their facebook group.
– Malifaux is going to be run all weekend long with open gaming, and a different event Friday and Saturday means you can get your wyrd fill the entire time. Keep an eye out in the LVO gallery for a little Malifaux action.