Paizo prints pocket-sized Pathfinder products. Pre-purchase presently.
Prepare, pals, Paizo’s pocket products produce positive pushes, playerwise–particularly power-players prove partial; possibe predicaments prowl, predators poised, pouncing preyward.
Or put another way: Paizo presents two new books for Pathfinder’s Pocket-sized rulebooks, the Advanced Class Guide and the Bestiary 3. As with the other pocket editions, each printing brings the book up to date with all the latest corrections, clarifications, and changes that have come out since the printings of their earlier editions.
Pocket Advanced Class Guide – $19.99
A New Breed of Hero
Adventure like never before with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide! Explore new heights of heroism with 10 new base classes, each with 20 levels of amazing abilities. Incredible powers also await existing characters, with more than a hundred new archetypes and class options. Prepare characters for their most legendary adventure ever with massive selections of never-before-seen spells, magic items, and more!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 15 years of system development and an open playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide includes:
- Ten new base classes—the magic-twisting arcanist, the ferocious bloodrager, the cunning investigator, the daring swashbuckler, the formidable warpriest, and others.
- Variant class abilities and thematic archetypes for all 29 base classes, such as the counterfeit mage and the mutagenic mauler.
- Nearly a hundred new feats for characters of all classes, including style feats, teamwork feats like Coordinated Shot, and more.
- Hundreds of new spells and magic items, such as feast on fear and skullcrusher gauntlets.
- An entire armory of amazing equipment, from vital new adventuring gear to deadly alchemical weapons.
- … and much, much more!
Pocket Bestiary 3 – $19.99
Test your courage against the most infamous foes of myth and legend! Bestiary 3 presents hundreds of monsters for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Within this book you’ll find demiliches and demodands, grave knights and goblin snakes, norns and nephilim, imperial dragons and unfettered eidolons, and so much more! Yet not every creature needs to be an enemy, as winged garudas, crafty tanukis, and leonine lammasus all wait to join your party and answer the call of glory.
The Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 is the third indispensable volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook and Pathfinder RPG Bestiary. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time bestselling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
The Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 includes:
- More than 300 different monsters
- Classic terrors from myth and literature, from the frumious bandersnatch and the righteous valkyrie to the cunning dybbuk and elusive kappa
- Hordes of new creatures you can construct, grow, or summon to aid your party in its adventures
- New player-friendly races to let you adventure as canny ratfolk, genie-blooded sulis, and more
- New familiars, animal companions, and other allies
- Challenges for any adventure and every level of play
- Some of the strangest and most beloved creatures from fantasy roleplaying history and the Pathfinder campaign setting
- Hosts of new templates and variants
- Appendices to aid in monster navigation, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities
- … and much, much more!