AoS: What Happened to Slaanesh – Revealed
At long last – Battletome Daughters of Khaine – explains what happened to Slaanesh.
Since the death of the World that Was and the launch of the Age of Sigmar the exact fate of Slaanesh has been shrouded in mystery.
We knew Slaanesh gorged on the souls of the Aelfs as the World That Was died, then went missing and was being tracked by it’s daemons and minions. Finally we know the mighty leaders of the surviving Aelfs – reincarnated in the Mortal Realms had something to do with it.
Now, Battletome Daughters of Khaine sheds light on what happened and the future of the Aelves – and the Dark Prince in the future.
Take a look at this:
- Teclis, Tyrion, Melerion, Morathi, other Aelf gods and cabals of Aelf sorcerors join forces
- Morathi gives up the vital info on how she caused Slaanesh to vomit her forth from his belly
- Slaanesh is lured to the Hidden Gloaming on the borders of Hysh and Ulgu
- Slaanesh is trapped, and Aelf souls are extracted from it
- These are divided evenly among amongst the Aelven gods who reshaped them into new forms for the Mortal Realms
We’ve already seen how Alarielle has reshaped her followers from the old WFB Wood Elfs into the Sylvaneth. We’re just seeing the new Daughters of Khaine units, that bear the taint of Slaanesh upon them. We will have to wait and see what the newly reformed High and Dark Elfs look like but there is that big clue:
“In Hysh luminous beings and angelic creatures of reason were born.” aka High Elves reborn.
“…those Malerion took to Ulgu were formed into something darker, something majestic and terrible at the same time.” aka Dark Elves reborn.
As for the Dark Prince, the book states it is still bound in the Hidden Gloaming, while the enchantments that hide it’s location are slowly cracking – due to duplicity by Morathi herself. It’s only a matter of time until Slaanesh will be found by her minions…
~ What do you think? It’s a lot to take in.