Toyland: New Figma Batman Ninja is Fierce & its Cape Game is on Point
This new fig is based on the feature from Jumpei Mizusaki, and Takashi Okazaki’s character design. It looks spot on, and has a wide variety of display options.
The body for this take on Batman was shown off at Tokyo Comic Con last year – this is the first look at it painted up with all of its accessories. It’s fully posable with points of articulation and flexible plastic that allows for movement while keeping the fig’s proportions. One thing this has that I wish more figs did: a cloth cape with a skeleton so you can pose it to match the pose of the fig, making it more dynamic.
There’s a standard (left) and special edition (right) available that have slightly different parts. Both will ship January of next year.
figma Batman Ninja – ¥9,074 (~ $83 USD)
- Painted ABS & PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
- Approximately 6″ (160mm) in height.
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- His cape is made from fabric features bendable parts allowing for various situations.
- He comes with two face plates including a glaring expression and a powerful shouting expression.
- Optional parts include his sword, a bat kunai and throwing effect parts for the bat kunai.
- An articulated figma stand is included to facilitate various poses.
For a bit more (¥11,852 or ~ $107 USD) you can pick up the DX Sengoku Edition that also includes the armor parts to recreate Sengoku Batman as well as crossed arm parts seen in the pic below.