To make way in their warehouse for new products, Mantic is having a giant sale. Pick up rule books, minis, and limited edition bundles at a discount this week!
We’re holding a WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE SALE! Until 9am GMT (5am ET) on Monday, March 18th you can grab a host of frankly ridiculous bargains! We’ve got everything from rulebooks, to sci-fi miniatures, Dungeon Saga expansions, terrain and fantasy miniatures. No matter what your gaming tastes, you’re bound to find something of interest in the sale! Just take a look at some of the highlights below!
We’ve got of host of fantasy miniatures, books and scenery in the warehouse clearance. Including:
- Resin heroes! Your chance to get Artakl, Jarvis, Magnilde, Mau’ti-bu-su and Eckter for just £7.99 each (while stocks last)
- Books! Need to round-off your Kings of War collection? Perhaps you’re missing a bit of fluff to inspire your army. Well, Uncharted Empires, Kings of War Historical and more are all in the sale
- Battlefield Cards! Bring some variety to your games of Kings of War
- And more!
Prefer sci-fi? Not a problem, we’ve got you covered. Take a look at what’s on offer:
- Special, limited bundles for Plague and GPCS
- Half price Warpath rulebook collection!
- Veer-myn! Grab some leaders and specialists for your Deadzone strike team
- Scenery! Prepare for the upcoming interactive scenery rules for Deadzone with the Starship Scenery sets
- Fiction! First Strike and Containment Protocols are both available for a crazy price
Need some expansions for Dungeon Saga? We’ve got your back!
- Adventurer’s Companion! Create your own adventures
- Return of Valandor! Perfect for starting an Undead Vanguard warband too
- Infernal Crypts! Don’t tell anyone but is handy for starting out your Forces of the Abyss warband too
Not only that but we’re also halving the minimum spend for free shipping! So until March 18th you’ll only need to spend £25, €35 or $40! Just remember to make sure you’re paying in the correct currency for your country. See the delivery details section for more info. Anyway, let’s take a look at some of those sweet, sweet clearance sale items!