Salamanders are one of the many new units introduced in The Prophet & The Warlock, a new expansion for Total War; Warhammer 2 due out soon. Here’s a first look.
The Salamanders of the world-that-was are a bunch of fire-breathing lizards that are capable of tearing through enemy ranks with devastating claws, tails, and fiery breath attacks. And soon, you’ll be able to take a pack of them through the battlefields of the Lustria thanks to The Prophet & The Warlock, the upcoming legendary lords expansion for Total War: Warhammer 2.
There’s a lot of stomping, stampeding, and flamethrower-ing you can do with both of the new units featured here. You get the Salamander hunting pack and Ancient Salamanders, whose attacks not only do massive damage, but also cause fear effects in enemies, an effect that’s sure to come in handy when you’re facing down the Skaven hordes that populate the opposing side.
Both Salamander Hunting Pack and Ancient Salamanders are available in The Prophet & The Warlock, the latest DLC for Total War: Warhammer 2. Powerful ranged-attack monsters that hurl fireballs, deal flaming attacks in melee and cause fear.
There’s a lot to love about the new Salamanders. And of course, you’ll also get a cool new Legendary Lord and all the new Skaven units too. Whether you’re looking for giant lizards, unstoppable stegodons, warp lightning cannons enough to destroy three Worlds-That-Were, or a beautiful new way to dig into the world of Warhammer Total War. If you’re hankering to explore Warhammer Fantasy once again, The Prophet and the Warlock is available on April 17th.
The Prophet & The Warlock is the latest Lords Pack for Total War: WARHAMMER II. Introducing two rival Legendary Lords from the world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, each with their own objectives, mechanics, units and playstyle, for use in both the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns, and custom/multiplayer battles.
- Two powerful new Legendary Lords with new quest-chains, legendary items and skills trees
- Play as Clan Skryre (Skaven) or the Cult of Sotek (Lizardmen) with unique new campaign mechanics
- Two new additional Lord types
- Nine new battlefield units and variants including the bullet-spewing Ratling Gun Weapon Teams and the fearsome Ripperdactyls
- Unleash ultimate devastation with the Clan Skryre Doomrocket, or summon an aspect of the very serpent god himself into battle with the Invocation of Sotek!
- New Regiments of Renown to unlock, recruit and field