Pathfinder 2 is preparing for its big launch at Gen Con this year–today we’re taking a sneak peek at the upcoming Pathfinder 2 Bestiary.
The Pathfinder 2 Bestiary is full of beasts, aberrations, undead, monsters–all the fiendish creatures and loathsome adversaries you could want to throw at your parties of Pathfinder 2nd Edition–at least until the next one comes out. Today we’re going to take a peek at what lies inside the new book of beasts. So gird your loins, grab your trusty longsword, and let’s forge ahead!
Unleash the Beasts
Over 400 of fantasy’s fiercest foes burst from the pages of this enormous 360-page compendium of the most popular and commonly encountered creatures in the world of Pathfinder! From familiar enemies like orcs, dragons, and vampires to new horrors like the nightmarish nilith and the three-headed mukradi, to suitable servants for summoners of every alignment, this must-have companion to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook is crawling with creatures to challenge characters of any level.
The Pathfinder Bestiary includes:
- More than 400 monsters!
- Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
- Detailed monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
- Guidelines for providing appropriate monstrous treasures for any occasion.
- Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about Pathfinder’s most popular monstrous friends and foes!
The 2nd Edition Bestiary is expected to be up for Pre-Order come July 8th, along with most of the other Pathfinder 2nd Edition products. Gen Con (and specifically August 1st), will be the launch of the new edition, so if you’re looking to get your hands on a set of the new books, you might want to check out the pre-order before they sell out.