The Planet Eater is one of the most terrifying villains of the Transformers – able to eat entire worlds, destroying civilizations in the process. Hasbro has decided he needs a fig that really reflects just how big he is. If this goes into production it will be the company’s largest converting Transformers fig ever created. It’s 27-inches tall in robot mode, 30-inches in diameter in planet mode, and comes in at about 19 pounds. They’ve worked with designers from Takara Tomy to ensure this is also the most accurate Unicron figure ever to hit the market.
The campaign needs to have a minimum of 8,000 backers before 11:59 PM EST on August 31, 2019 for the massive, transforming fig to go into production. If that goal is met, it will ship in early 2021.
Transformers: War For Cybertron Unicron – $574.99
- Stands at over 27” tall
- More than 50 points of articulation including hands
- Movable eyes, mouth, and teeth
- 30” in diameter
- Planet-eating jaws are geared to open/close
- Planetary rings are posable
- Custom stand holds the 19-pound villainous planet aloft