There’s a new Adventure Path in town for Starfinders everywhere–defend your world from a ravenous, insectile swarm in Fate of the Fifth.
It’s time for another Adventure Path, this time dealing with space bugs on both sides of the screen. Focusing on an insectile Swarm that is all-devouring, like space locusts, but also featuring the insectoid Shirren, it feels like there’s a few bugs to work out of the next Adventure Path. Excited to see how this one turns out, especially since it features new backgrounds for playing Military Characters as well as mechanics for fighting off waves of foes and rescuing civilians, which seems poised to scratch that Earth Defense Force itch. Check out the Attack of the Swarm!
Suskillon Needs You!
As the ever-ravenous threat of the insectile Swarm surges across another system in the Vast, the heroes are part of the defense effort. They must fight back against waves of foes and rescue civilians, including a shirren priest of Hylax whose temple seems to be of particular interest to the invaders. By relying on their wits—and each other—the heroes just might survive the Swarm onslaught.
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path begins the Attack of the Swarm! Adventure Path and includes:
- “Fate of the Fifth,” a Starfinder adventure for 1st-level characters, by Patrick Brennan.
- A guide for players of this Adventure Path, including two military themes and a selection of helpful gear, by Patrick Brennan.
- An examination of the nigh-unstoppable force known as the Swarm, by Lacy Pellazar.
- An archive of alien creatures, including a shapechanging swarm of nanobots and several Swarm creatures, by Patrick Brennan, James Case, and Adrian Ng.
- Statistics and deck plans for a luxury observation vehicle, plus a glimpse at the bucolic world of Suskillon before it is invaded, by Patrick Brennan.