There’s spicy chatter out there about what new minis are headed our way in Psychic Awakening 2 and 3. Take a look.
Psychic Awakening Volume 2 has been announced by GW and the rumors are flowing.
We have already heard of Black Templars and Chaos Opponents (possibly Emperor’s Children). Here’s the latest:
rumors via Warhammer Forum’s Kikisstou: (French)
Psychic Awakening Vol. 2 :
- Chaos Sorceror model
- Black Templars vs Chaos Marines are primary focus.
- Sisters and Astra Militarum are included but as minor players.
- Enhanced Librarians, Chaplains and Techmarines are included. Enhanced Librarians and Chaplains know one more power / litany and can cast one more power / litany per turn. Enhanced Techmarines heal 3 damage instead of D3.
- Enhanced characters are accessed via a 1CP Strategem, similar to the Captain to Chapter Master upgrade stratagem.
- All CSM, and Space Marine/Supplemental Marine codexes can access these enhahced characters. Unknown whether the Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Deathwatch, etc can?
- Black Templars cannot use Imperial Fist stratagems / warlord traits / etc. Psychic Awakening will effectively be a mini-codex for Black Templars with: new uber-doctrine, warlord traits, relics, stratagems and their very own Litanies.
- No Primaris version or new model for Hellbrecht, Grimaldus and the Emperor’s Champion.
Psychic Awakening Vol. 3:
- Blood Angels versus Tyranids
- Primaris Mephiston model
~Have at it, that’s a lot!