You know what’s coming – The Bone Tithe is here to collect! Ossiarch Bonereapers, Ogor Mawtribes and More this weekend from GW!
The Pact of Bones is broken – and the Feast of Bones has begun!
Embark on some of the most brutal combat the Mortal Realms has ever seen in Feast of Bones – a battlebox that pits the ravenous Ogor Mawtribes against the relentless Ossiarch Bonereapers. In this set, you’ll find almost everything you need to build and battle with two armies, with models, rules, lore and accessories that make gaming out of the box simple. Whether you’re looking to kick off an Ogor Mawtribes or Ossiarch Bonereapers collection, or just want hours of awesome gaming with a friend, this is the set for you!
Inside, you’ll find:
– 26 multipart, beautifully sculpted Citadel miniatures
Unleash the Ogor Mawtribes with 6 Ogor Gluttons, 2 Leadbelchers, 1 Ironblaster and a plastic Ogor Tyrant available first in this set, or march for Nagash with 10 Mortek Guard, 3 Necropolis Stalkers, 2 Morghast Archai and Vokmortian, sinister Master of the Bone-tithe.
– The 40-page Feast of Bones book
Discover the story and armies of Feast of Bones with lore, art and rules that explore both forces and the reasons for their conflicts, including warscrolls and two warscroll battalions that let you game with the models right out of the box.
– Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules
Get started easily with this 16-page booklet that guides you through how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
– 8 Warscroll Cards
Make tracking your rules mid-battle simple with these easy-reference Warscroll Cards.
– A Double-Sided Token Sheet
Perfect for tracking ongoing effects in your battle like spells, command points and more.
The Ossiarch Bonereapers come forth in macabre splendour, for they are Nagash’s will given form. All that they kill becomes theirs, body and soul. This is a military force like no other, organised and efficient, led by generals created by the supreme lord of the undead and lent a measure of his necromantic power.
Inside this 120-page book you’ll find overview of the Ossiarch Bonereapers – Nagash’s elite undead army. A huge selection of rules gives you countless ways to play with your Bonereapers collection. Allegiance abilities reward you for fielding dedicated forces of Ossiarch Bonereapers, while rules for several legendary legions allow you to tailor your army to suit your playstyle. Warscroll battalions reward you for fielding specific combinations of models, while Path to Glory warband creation rules and bespoke Ossiarch Bonereapers missions are perfect for your first few games. This battletome is also a great resource for collectors, featuring tips for painting details like bone, armour and magical runes, as well as a showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own collection.
This battletome contains:
– Lore and art that explores the Ossiarch Bonereapers, their demands of tithes of bone and the strange necromantic alchemy that binds them together
– A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
– Painting advice including examples of bone, blades, armour, magical runes, spirits, banners, glowing skulls, bases and more
– Allegiance abilities for Ossiarch Bonereapers, including a table of battle traits, two command trait tables, four artefacts of power tables, and the Lore of the Mortisans spell table
– 7 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
– 17 unit warscrolls, 3 endless spell warscrolls and a warscroll for the Bone-tithe Nexus
– Pitched battle profiles for all units featured in this Battletome and the Bone-tithe Nexus, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
Spend less time searching through your battletome and more time claiming bones for the glory of Nagash with these handy Warscroll Cards! This pack of cards contains easy reference versions of each Ossiarch Bonereapers warscroll, plus two double-sided token sheets for tracking relentless discipline, ongoing effects, and more.
This pack contains:
– 17 unit warscroll cards
– 3 Ossiarch Bonereapers endless spells warscroll cards
– A warscroll for the Bone-tithe Nexus scenery piece
– Two sheets of double-sided, push-out card gaming tokens tailored to the spells and abilities of the Ossiarch Bonereapers
The Ossiarch tithemasters often demand their grisly bounty be left at designated nexuses of power. The soul energy and raw bone of these sites can be drawn upon to heal nearby Ossiarch constructs. If the vassals and mortals nearby refuse the tithe or break contract, the statue at the nexus’ heart lets loose its deadly gaze.
This terrain piece casts its deadly gaze over the battlefield and punishes any who defy the will of Nagash. Choose which sentence to unleash on your foes – the Punishments of Agony, Death, Ignorance or Lethargy. That will be the last time they refuse to pay up.
This 60-piece plastic kit makes one Bone-tithe Nexus, which stands nearly 8″ tall – that’s nearly the height of Nagash himself!
Unleash the terrifying death magic of the Ossiarch Bonereapers with these endless spells! Available only to Ossiarch Bonereapers Wizards, these powerful summoned sorceries can turn the tide of a battle in your favour.
In this set you’ll find:
– Bone-tithe Shrieker – a four-headed monstrosity that spreads fear through enemy ranks while buffing the Bonereapers
– Soulstealer Carrion – a flying construct, soul-linked to a Wizard, that takes the souls from enemy warriors to either heal the caster or cause more damage
– Nightmare Predator – a massive skeletal construct that stalks a targeted enemy Hero and won’t stop until they are dead
This 24-piece plastic kit makes three endless spells and comes with one 90mm Citadel oval base and two 60mm Citadel oval bases.
Ogors are rotund brutes entirely obsessed with eating and fighting. They rampage across the Mortal Realms on an endless, cyclical Mawpath, devouring everything they set their piggish eyes upon. Enemies are blasted apart by blackpowder cannons, gored by long-tusked beasts of the frozen wastes and trampled by a sweaty, bellowing mass of flesh. Only the lucky ones are dead before the ogors start to eat them.
Inside this 120-page book you’ll find overview of the Ogor Mawtribes and their two main cultures, which are united by their worship of Gorkamorka. A huge selection of rules gives you countless ways to play with your Ogor collection. Allegiance abilities bolster dedicated forces of Ogor Mawtribes, while rules for several legendary tribes allow you to tailor your army to suit your play style. Warscroll battalions reward you for fielding specific combinations of models, while Path to Glory warband creation rules and bespoke Ogor missions are perfect for your first few games. This battletome is also a great resource for collectors, featuring tips for painting details like rusted blades and ice weapons, as well as a showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own collection.
This battletome contains:
– Lore and art that explores the history of the Ogor Mawtribes, and how they battle today
– A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
– Painting advice including examples of different skin, rusted blades, gut-plates, clothes, tattoos, ice weapons, banner symbols, fur and more
– Allegiance abilities for Ogor Mawtribes, including a table of battle traits, four command trait tables, four artefacts of power tables, the Lore of Gutmagic and Lore of the Sun-Eater spell tables, an Everwinter Prayers table, and two mount traits tables
– 10 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
– 22 unit warscrolls and a scenery warscroll for the Great Mawpot
– Pitched battle profiles for all units featured in this Battletome and the Great Mawpot, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
Crafted from the melted-down weapons of defeated enemies and blessed with the strange, hungry essence of the Gulping God, the Great Mawpot is a Mawtribe’s most sacred possession. All manner of gruesome ingredients are thrown into this metal cauldron and boiled up into a thick magical broth that reinvigorates any ogors who taste it.
This piece of terrain brings a number of benefits to an Ogor army. Any enemy models slain nearby can be thrown into the pot and cooked into a restorative broth that heals Mawtribe units. It’s also a vessel of the Gulping God, helping your nearby Wizards when they cast or attempt to unbind spells.
This 23-piece plastic kit makes one Great Mawpot.
Spend less time searching through your battletome and more time eating your way across the Mortal Realms with these handy Warscroll Cards! This pack of cards contains easy reference versions of each Ogor Mawtribes warscroll, plus a double-sided token sheets for tracking command points, ongoing effects, and more.
This pack contains:
– 22 unit warscroll cards
– A warscroll for the Great Mawpot scenery piece
– Two sheets of double-sided, push-out card gaming tokens tailored to the unique abilities of the Ogor Mawtribes
Pull up a chair and join in on the feast…