Nine ready-to-run adventures capture that Star Trek feeling, sending you after plagues and planetary anomalies in Modiphius’ new adventure compendium.
Strange New Worlds is a new adventure compendium out from Modiphius that gives you nine completely ready to go adventures for Star Trek Adventures. As you might expect from something that uses the show’s opening dialogue as a title, each of these adventures is designed to capture an iconic Star Trek moment, whether it’s chasing down scientific anomalies, dealing with catastrophic events, or making lighthearted ensemble comedy. You might have to supply that last element yourself, but, take a look at this new book, out today!
Strange New Worlds: Mission Compendium Volume 2 presents nine ready-to-play missions for Star Trek Adventures. Within this book Gamemasters will find the means to test their Starfleet officers while encountering a variety of strange new worlds and the lifeforms they contain.
- Solve the mystery of a viral plague among a population of aliens who attempted to remove the virus by constructing a mammoth artificial ring around their planet
- Explore an ancient doomsday seed vault on a barren, ice-covered world
- Investigate strange events occurring in and around a massive ancient ‘skyhook’ gathering resources from a Jupiter-like gas giant
- Determine how two separate species might have been caught together in an extinction-level event
- Visit a strange disk made of hyperdense matter and attempt to survive the wholesome and lethal diversions it offers
- Defuse a potentially violent situation on a neutral pilgrimage world
- Encounter a renegade Ferengi on a planet with a sentient living ocean
- Respond to a distress signal from a doomed Vulcan expeditionary team
- Determine why a research facility in the Cardassian demilitarized zone has suddenly fallen silent
This book requires the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use.
You will receive a complimentary PDF on completion of order.
TM & © 2019 CBS Studios Inc. © 2019 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Live Long and Prosper