Watch it Get Made: Clean Up Your Holiday Gathering Mess with a Flying Roomba
Clean up stray tinsel, wrapping paper scraps, fruit cake crumbs, and disappointment that you didn’t get that starter box you wanted on all floors of your house with a modified robot vac.
In this build, he tackles one of the more annoying issues robot vacs have: the inability to go up and down stairs. The fix he comes up with is attaching three ducted fans and turning the vac into a drone that will tackle stairs with ease. You can find a full list of parts over on YouTube if you have the know-how and desire to make your own.
Check out the full build-out and some potentially annoying applications for the modified vac…
Latest News From BoLS:
- 40K Grimdark Theories: Is The Emperor Wide Awake?
- Warhammer 40K: 30 Years Of Plague Marines
- Warhammer 40K: This Week’s Meta Hotness – Tyranid Warrior
- MTG: Battle For Baldur’s Gate Shows Off Swashbuckling Slaughter And Stony Speakers
- In ‘Beast’ Idris Elba Protects His Family From a Blood Thirsty Lion