There’s a new update in town–a list of errata have been appended to Soulbound, the Age of Sigmar RPG, alongside the release of the official GM Screen.
Folks ready to adventure in the Mortal Realms will find their rulebooks updated in the latest pdf from Cubicle 7. Now that the core book for Soulbound has been released into the world, errata are out and ready for you to download.
For those who downloaded the PDF from DriveThruRPG, your library should automatically update to the latest version of the file. The most up to date file ends in _200623. If you can’t see this file, it means that DriveThruRPG has not updated the files on the backend just yet. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this on our end, but the files should update within 24 hours. If you bought the PDF directly through our store, you will receive a new download link.
If you’re curious, here’s a list of how things have changed:
- P85: Clarified you have to win the Opposed Test on Hail of Doom to avoid Damage.
- P87: Added Horse as an option for Loyal Companion.
- P98: Rune of Khaine now works with Piercing or Slashing weapons.
- P103: Traits for Pike and Pick got swapped. These are now corrected.
- P105: New weapon Trait added: Magical.
- P106: Clarifications on Restraining weapon Trait.
- P106: Sigmarite armour can now not be broken by a weapon with the Rend Trait, unless the weapon also has the Magical Trait.
- P118: Barding grants a beast Armour 2.
- P118: Corrected inconsistent pricing on saddlebags.
- P126: Clarified ties on Opposed Tests.
- P132: Clarified that Cheat Death can only be used by members of the Binding.
- P141: Clarifications on mount rules. Now when you Move, you use the mount’s Speed, and you can use an Action to direct the mount to take any Action (within reason!)
- P152: You can now no longer recover Toughness when you are Mortally Wounded.
- P153: You can drink a sphere of Aqua Ghyranis to recover from being Mortally Wounded.
- P154: Clarified that a Stormcast Eternal making a Last Stand does refill Soulfire.
- P158: Magical Weapon Weave now grants the Magical Trait in addition to the selected Trait.
- P265: Clarification on stacking multiple spells. Creatures can benefit from multiple different spells, but can not benefit from the same spell multiple times.
- P279: Duration of the Clarity spell has been changed to one round, and overcasting can only increase the duration, not the bonus as it did before.
- P304: Bittergrub now listed as Tiny Spirit (Spite)
- P307: Quivering now listed as Tiny Spirit (Spite), and now has +2d6 in Stealth.
- P316: Bloodletter now has 0 Armour.
- P325: Plaguebearer now has 0 Armour.
- P335: Terrorgheist’s Death Shriek Trait does not affect Undead.
- P340: Spore Maw spell clarified to only be triggered by melee attacks.
- P341: Dankhold Troggoth Mettle now correctly listed as 2
But that’s not all, there’s also the new GM Screen available for purchase/download now. This is an indispensable resource full of cool references and it comes with a book of 25 one-page adventures set across the five major cities in Aqshy.
The Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Gamemaster’s Screen is an indispensable addition to every GM’s arsenal! Regardless of playstyle or experience level, the GM screen contains a wealth of useful information, with incredible artwork by artist Johan Grenier.
- The Gamemaster’s Screen: A three-panel landscape screen with stunning artwork depicting a group of Soulbound facing down an onslaught of Khorne Bloodbound and the Legions of Nagash.
- The interior screen contains at-a-glance references for the most used rules, as well as NPC names and rumours for GMs to create adventures on the fly.
- Cities of Flame: A 32-page booklet packed full of adventures set in some of the major cities in Aqshy: Anvilgard, Brightspear, Hallowheart, Hammerhal, and Tempest’s Eye.
- Includes a short introduction to each city as well as five one-page adventures per city, for a total of 25 adventures!