Roleplaying in the grim darkness of the distant future just got a lot less murkier with the release of updated errata for Wrath and Glory, the 40K RPG.
Cubicle 7, hard at work as ever, have released a new errata document updating their Warhammer 40K RPG, Wrath & Glory with some tweaks, corrections, and clarifications. You can download the updated document below. Inside, you’ll find a few much-needed rules tweaks, including a revised “Outsider Species” ability, a number of combat rules fixes, with a focus on Conditions. And of course, updated psychic power rules that allow for both more AND less deadly combats. A list of the errata is below.
via Cubicle 7
- The Outsider species ability has been replaced with a universal rule for interaction between two individuals of different species.
- The doubled entry in the Aeldari Hair table has been corrected.
- We have clarified that all Traits have a minimum value of 1 except for Corruption.
- Slate Monitron has been added to the Tempestus Scion’s Wargear.
- The Rogue Trader’s Archetype Ability applies specifically to Tests to acquire goods and services..
- The Warlock’s Archetype Ability now awards one Runes of Battle psychic power of your choice.
- The Primaris Intercessor Archetype now receives the Ballistic Appeasement Autoreliquary.
- The toughness, Agility, Initiative, and Ballistic Skill of the Primaris Intercessor Archetype have been adjusted.
- The Counter Attack Talent has been corrected.
- Duty Until Death can be activated when you suffer more Wounds than your Total Wounds.
- Gallows Humour’s TN has been adjusted.
- Erroneous d66 listings in the Combat Complications table have been corrected.
- The Hindered and Staggered Conditions have been adjusted to last until the end of your next turn by default.
- The Silent, Spread, Sniper, Power, and Heavy Bolter Weapons traits have been adjusted.
- Psychic powers adjusted across the board.