Qa’pla friends, make sure your bat’leth is sharp, and that you’re ready to make your family proud, the Klingon sourcebook is up for pre-order.
Klingons are one of the liveliest parts of Star Trek, bringing in their love for life and lust for violence to bear on friend and foe alike. Some of the best episodes of Star Trek feature events on the Klingon homeworld of Qo’nos where invariably someone who you think “there’s no way they’ll prove to be tough enough to hang out with Klingons” has to deal with them, and then moments later reveal that they can flourish with Klingon society.
So it goes with the new Klingon book for Star Trek Adventures from Modiphius. This sourcebook details pretty much everything about Klingons, including how best to play one.
“WE DO NOT FIGHT MERELY TO SPILL BLOOD, BUT TO ENRICH THE SPIRIT.” – EMPEROR KAHLESS II
Please note this is a pre-order expected to ship in mid November, you will receive a FREE PDF preview of the title immediately upon completion of order, Qplah’! Please note this is a PDF preview of the full title and will be updated with further details before its final release alongside the print book. You will automatically receive updates via email as they are added.
THE KLINGON EMPIRE core rulebook for the Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game takes you to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where new worlds and new civilizations await bold Klingon warriors hungry for glory and honor. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, to Klingon colonies in need, to the borders of neighboring galactic powers, or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your warship and crew represent the best-trained and most honorable of Klingon warriors, and your cunning and abilities are needed now more than ever.
A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, representing a worthy opponent for the worlds of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Tensions are high and it remains to be seen how the Klingon Empire will get involved. It is a volatile time for the Empire as her brave warriors and bold crews ready for battle against whatever foes present themselves.
This 390 page full color hardback Star Trek Adventures core rulebook contains:
- Guidance on how to create your own Klingon-focused Star Trek stories of honor and glory on the final frontier.
- A complete and updated version of the Star Trek Adventures 2d20 game system.
- An extensive study of the Klingon Empire, including its history, culture, worlds, society, warships, technology, and more.
- Guidelines for novice and experienced gamemasters on how to run Star Trek-themed adventures and campaigns of conquest and exploration for the daring crew of a Klingon warship.
- A large selection of Klingon NPCs from all eras of play, as well as many antagonists, including Federation, Cardassian, Romulan, Borg, and Dominion characters and vessels.
- An introductory adventure designed to quickly get you and your fellow players playing brave Klingon warriors.
- Historical excerpts, personal logs, and intercepted communications, providing a new perspective on Star Trek lore and events.
- Brought to you by an expert Star Trek development team, including award-winning Star Trek novelists, editors, and game designers.