A new release from Cubicle 7 opens up more of the Reikland than ever before. With five adventures, ready to run, the Old World is at your fingertips.
The world of Warhammer Fantasy is full of grim and perilous adventure, and a new book from Cubicle 7 packs in mystery, danger, and… cheese? Five one-shot adventures await you. These are either standalone adventures you can run on their own, or they’re ready to be dropped into an ongoing campaign.
So you could, after playing through Death on the Reik, for instance, take a moment to play through Come Drown With Me to help remind players that even though they’ve escaped one adventure, another always lurks around the corner. And in the Old World, what doesn’t kill you, just hasn’t done it yet.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at One Shots of the Reikland!
via Cubicle 7
Five Rapid-Fire Adventures in the Grim and Perilous Old World
One Shots of the Reikland offers five short adventures designed for a single frenetic session of play. Each is designed to be easily slotted into an ongoing campaign or played as a standalone adventure.
One Shots of the Reikland includes:
- Come Drown with Me: The business of navigating locks is tedious enough, but to find yourself leaving a lock only to arrive back where you started? Something is afoot at Hartsklein Lock — or perhaps, beneath it.
- The Lock-in: A quiet night at an inn takes a sharp turn when an enthusiastic Witch Hunter and his mob barricade everyone inside and demand that the heretics be sent out, or they’ll burn the place to the ground with everyone inside. Last orders, please?
- The Siege of Walen Temple: A father’s mistake returns to haunt the good folk of a sleepy Reikland village. Crowded inside the stout walls of a Temple to Sigmar, how long can they hope to hold out against the ravening horde outside?
- Curd Your Enthusiasm: An evening of fine wine and vittals ends in disaster and death, and somehow it seems that the cheese might be to blame…
- A Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing: An injured noble is dutifully cared for by the farmers he holds responsible — but is there a limit to hospitality?
These adventures require the WFRP rulebook to enjoy. Each adventure makes use of a location from Buildings of the Reikland, and includes the location map from that publication. You do not need Buildings of the Reikland to play these adventures, but the extra detail found there may be useful to some groups.
This item is a digital PDF product redeemable via direct download. If you would like to purchase via Drive Thru RPG, you can find it Here.