Tolkien’s ‘The Hobbit’ Told in a Series of Amazing Lego Dioramas
Lego bricks present endless possibilities – space ships, giant waves, and the ability to tell a classic fantasy tale in bricks.
Lego Builder Thorsten Bonsch has done several series of dioramas based on books and pop culture – Harry Potter, HP Lovecraft, DC, Marvel, and Doctor Who to name a few. His most recent project is a re-telling of The Hobbit by building the major plot points as Lego dioramas – 43 in total.
The work put into these is really impressive. Bonsch used existing pieces and has managed to create trees with bending boughs, arches, and brick-built beasts including Smaug’s head. These are a few highlights, the entire series can be seen here.
Latest News From BoLS:
- Warhammer 40K: Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus
- Warhammer 40K: A Primaris Lt. Visits Italy And Finds The Origins Of the Imperium
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ Trailer – First Look at Gorr the God Butcher
- Raven Software QA Unionizes, The Games Workers Alliance Is Here
- This Week’s Warhammer 40K Products & Pricing CONFIRMED – Hello Chaos Knights & Kill Team