Warhammer 40K: Howling Griffons McFarlane Intercessor Part 4: Glamour Shots
All done. Time to check out the final pics of the giant Howling Griffons Intercessor!
First you can catch up on the entire series here:
I don’t have any real terrain at this… whatever scale this is. So I cleared out all the leaves from a little spot by the foundation and set up some old rusty cans that had rolled off the deck ages ago. It seems like its all the same to him, and he is determined to defend it from the foes of the emperor. Not much more to say really except please enjoy the pictures!
The Pretty Pictures
All the purity seals all the time!
The Bolt Rifle really is enormous.
So happy to not have to drill out that barrel.
I’ll be a Lieutenant in no time!
Might want to take that armor in to your local techmarine next time you get back to the Fortress-Monastery.
~ Hope you’ve enjoyed the articles! If you want to see more of my work, find me on Instagram (#t00mini) for what I’m up to day to day. I also have a blog: [email protected], but I don’t post there as much as I used to.
Latest News From BoLS:
- Warhammer 40K: Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus
- Warhammer 40K: A Primaris Lt. Visits Italy And Finds The Origins Of the Imperium
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ Trailer – First Look at Gorr the God Butcher
- Raven Software QA Unionizes, The Games Workers Alliance Is Here
- This Week’s Warhammer 40K Products & Pricing CONFIRMED – Hello Chaos Knights & Kill Team