Holy Lego Kits, Batman – It’s a New 1960s Era Batmobile
Fasten your seatbelt and join Batman as he chases the Joker in this batweapon-filled Lego car.
The 1960s era Batmobile is one of the most iconic vehicles to be seen on screen. Its retro-future design is a mash of a Lincoln and the styling of George Barris who also built the Green Hornet’s Black Beauty and the coach the Muster family rode in. It’s also one of the more expensive, working movie cars out there.
For less than $5 million, you can recreate catchphrase-filled scenes from classic Batman TV series. This brick-built Batmobile has awesome styling, and an opening trunk containing a Batarang and optional stud shooters for the car’s hood. To complete the set, the car is paired with 1960s era Batman and Joker minifigs. You can pick one up online or at your local retailer on April 26th.
Classic TV Series Batmobile (76188) – $29.99
- 345 pieces
- Batman and The Joker minifigures
- Can be assembled with or without shooters
- Rotatable stand with a descriptive baseplate
- 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 7.5 in. (20 cm) long, and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide
- Available on shelves and to order on April 26th
Latest News From BoLS:
- A Brief History of Troma – Masters of The Horror-Comedy
- RPG: Paizo Gets a New President
- Toyland: They Put Punisher in the War Machine Suit. Cool, cool, cool.
- D&D: Adventurer’s League Says Hello Monsters Of The Multiverse, Goodbye Volo’s And Tome Of Foes
- Victorian Super Team ‘League of Extraordinary Gentlemen’ Series Coming to Hulu