The 1/6th scale Mandalorian cast keeps getting bigger.
The Armorer helps keep the traditions and culture of the Mandalorians alive by crating the armor that has been a tradition of her people for ages. She was a central part of season one – and, in my opinion, had one of the best costumes that season.
This 1/6th scale take on the character has a newly sculpted helmet, aged armor, and cloth and leatherlike details in her costume. She also comes with her smithing tools and a hunk of beskar. She’s the same scale as the rest of Hot Toy’s Mandalorian collection; add her to create new scenes from the show on your display shelf. It is a Toy Fair Exclusive and is set to be released fall/winter of this year.
“When one chooses to walk the way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey.”
- Height: 11.4 inches (29 cm) tall
- Points of Articulations: 26
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands
- Tailored costume:
- Brown colored fur collar
- Armor in bronze color with weathering effects
- Dark green-colored shirt
- Pair of dark brown colored gauntlets
- Dark brown colored utility belt with accessories
- Dark brown colored Kilt
- Pair of dark green-colored pants
- Pair of armored boots with weathering effects
- Battle damaged Mandalorian chest armor
- Piece of Beskar
- Tongs, hammer, ladle, welder
- Covent themed backdrop