BREAKING – Smaug, He’s FRAKKING HUGE!!!
Smaug is exploding onto the scene in the latest picture doing the rounds. The terror of Laketown is here.
Courtesy of Forge the Narrative, and a GW Fansite Group
Check out what may just be the largest Citadel miniature in a long time. The real question is what is it made of, and just how big is he?
If you look sharp, you can see a sneaking Bilbo mini to the lower right to give a sense of scale. That thing is WAY bigger than even Nagash!
Who wants it? -MBG
Latest News From BoLS:
- Critical Role’s ‘Exandria Unlimited: Calamity’ Begins Tonight
- Minis Spotlight: Massive 40k Kitbash, Elegant Flower Knight, and Cheering Snotling
- J.J. Abrams Taking on Live-Action ‘Speed Racer’ Series for Apple TV+
- 40K Grimdark Theories: Is The Emperor Wide Awake?
- Warhammer 40K: 30 Years Of Plague Marines