Warmahordes: Battlegroups of Legend – Twin Terror
Legion has a set of twins that can cause all kinds of havoc for your opponent. Behold this mighty Battlegroup:
Rhyas is a monster in melee with crit decap and reach weaponmaster. Saeryn is a decent spellcaster and her weapon has dispel. Combine the 2 and most casters will be lucky to live through the sheer stack of fury these girls possess. Today I want to talk about Rhyas delivery. A lot of people think you can have a Scythean walk up and eat Rhyas before you feat. This is actually not true since non-nephilim Legion beasts have a rule preventing them from attacking their casters. I think the easiest way around this is just to slam a model into Rhyas and have a couple troopers finish her off.
Once you do that deliver Saeryn up the board and feat. Rhyas now can carve away your opponent.
Let’s look at a 35 point list for the twins.
- Zuriel He gets both affinities so almost an auto include.
- Naga Nightlurker This lets you ignore annoying defensive buffs like arcane shield.
- Seraph This gives you 2” extra threat range with the animus.
- Shredder Because Tenacity!
- 10 Hexhunters Stealthy and decent infantry clearing.
- Spawning Vessel
What do you think of the Rhyas delivery? Have you been on the wrong side of a critical decapitation? Please share your comments below.