Waaagh Ghazghskull is here, and with it comes a new Greenskin Decurion that should get your boys off the dusty shelves and screaming on the tabletop.
images via Dakka’s hordrak
These look to from the Digital edition or preview.
Waaagh Ghazghkull $32.99
Waaagh Ghazghkull – a Codex: Orks Supplement is your complete guide to Ghazghkull’s crusade. Inside you will find the full background tale of the rise of the greatest Ork Warlord to ever stomp across the galaxy. As well as rules for fielding an army worthy of Ghazghkull in your games of Warhammer 40,000, you will find a lavish showcase demonstrating the impressive range of models, as well as colours and icons of the many units and formations fighting in the warlord’s force.
It has long been said that should the disparate Orks ever unify beneath one leader they would crush all of the so-called civilised peoples of the galaxy. That doomsday draws nearer, for the great greenskin Warlord Ghazghkull Thraka has arisen, and Orks from all clans muster to his bellowing warcry. He is not just a mighty warrior, but a master strategist and the living Prophet of Gork and Mork – the brutal greenskin gods. Already star systems burn upon his orders, and more will soon follow. Ghazghkull has called the Great Waaagh!, drawing towards him the most warlike of his savage race. Goff warbands, Speed Freeks, Dread Mobz – all have crossed the stars in their seething multitudes to join the greatest Ork crusade in a millennium. This time, nothing will stop the green tide.
In this book you will find:
- A comprehensive history of Ghazghkull Thraka, his battle to become supreme amongst the greenskins, and his wars against the Imperium
- A showcase of incredible Ork Citadel Miniatures
- A brand new detachment with which to build your Ork army: the Great Waaagh!-band
- 14 formations that can be used in any Ork horde
- Special rules, Warlord Traits and Kustom Gubbinz unique to Waaagh! Ghazghkull forces
- 3 Altar of War missions and 6 Tactical Objectives that provide you with new ways to battle with your Waaagh! Ghazghkull army
So, the big ones are:
Every unit of 10 models or more gains Hammer of Wrath on successful charges
The entire Detachment can WAAAGh every turn!
That should go a long way towards helping the Orks out. They can still get shot to ribbons on the way in, and the issue with being swept is still there, but they are going to be moving fast and hitting a lot harder once they get in that big tidal wave of initial charges. And they will reach you!