The Deadline is quickly approaching – It’s your last chance to win a Titan from Forge World!
Well we all knew this deadline was coming. The “March of the Titans” is almost over and midnight on Thursday the 31st of March is quickly approaching.
via Forge World
This is it, it’s your last chance. If you want to win one of the four, incredible Titan’s we have to give away you need to place your order by midnight on Thursday 31st March. Then email us the tale of your Titan by Sunday 3rd April, and the best four stories will win.
If you want to win a Titan for yourself, here’s what you need to do:
Place an order of £100 or more and then email us with answers to the following:
1. Choose a name for your Titan.
2. In 400 words or less, tell us how your Titan earned its glorious or infamous name.
Send your answers to [email protected] and make sure you include your order number as the subject line.
You’ve got until 31st March to place your orders; and every order of £100 or more you place earns you another entry to the competition. Email your entries to us by Sunday 3rd April, and then the Forge World Panel of Judgement will commence their deliberations.
You’ll find all of the details along with terms and conditions at forgeworld.co.uk/Win-a-Titan.
For a full list of the rule details check out the link below:
Here are couple of key things:
- To enter, place an order of £100 or more on forgeworld.co.uk between 4th March and 31st March 2016. (between 01:00 4th March 2016 (GMT) and 23:59 31st March 2016 (GMT); )
- Email [email protected] with:
- A name for your Titan.
- 400 words or less, tell us how your Titan earned its glorious or infamous name.
- Please include your order number as the subject line of your email.
- Multiple entries are permitted. One entry may be placed for each qualifying order placed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, one entrant is eligible to win one prize only.
- Worldwide excluding Quebec and the states of Colorado, North Dakota and Arizona.
Tick-tock. Have you put in your Forge World order for a chance to win?