The Black Crusade is coming and Traitor’s Hate is leading the way! Time to prepare those Defenses Imperium…
via Games Workshop
Limited to a mere 750 copies, this limited edition book comes in an exclusive slipcase and includes 6 metal Tactical Objective markers, 36 Tactical Objective cards, a double-sided campaign map/poster and a set of Heretic Astartes Psychic Powers cards, with exclusive artwork!
A campaign supplement for Warhammer 40,000, containing a story from the beginning of the 13th Black Crusade – the invasion of the Diamor System; featuring new rules content for Chaos Space Marines.
Kill! Maim! Burn!
This is Khârn the Betrayer’s mantra, and it has become infamous across the Imperium as a harbinger of carnage to follow. Khârn embodies the eightfold path of Khorne; friend and foe alike are left broken, twitching and torn apart in his wake. As he sprints into battle, his bellowed war cries boom from the vox-grill of his helm, striking terror into the hearts of even the bravest. His plasma pistol spits bolts of destruction almost indiscriminately into his enemies as he closes in, as his screaming chainaxe Gorechild rips apart any survivors with utterly inhuman speed. Even before his last victim has hit the bloodied ground, Khârn has charged off in search of more blood for the Blood God.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Khârn the Betrayer, a single-pose model armed with a plasma pistol and his chainaxe, Gorechild. Supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base.
As Abbadon the Despoiler launches his 13th Black Crusade, the diabolical Lord Xophas bypasses the Cadian Gate and leads an invasion of the Diamor System. On the Warmaster’s orders, Xorphas commands the Crimson Slaughter, Black Legion and Word Bearers forces as he seeks a monstrous source of power that could spell the doom of the Imperium itself.
Standing against this ambition are the Blood Angels, leading an alliance of Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Knights that will fight to the last to ensure that the worshippers of Chaos know defeat. The war that follows will be nothing short of apocalyptic.
The 136-page hardback Black Crusade: Traitor’s Hate features all-new rules content for Warhammer 40,000, to be used alongside Codex: Chaos Space Marines:
– Updated rules for fielding Chaos Predator and Vindicator squadrons;
– Chaos Space Marines Tactical Objectives, murderous and unholy, these Objectives encapsulate the Traitor Legions;
– Sorcerors of Chaos: having sold their souls to vile Daemon deities, Psykers of the Chaos Space Marines gain access to 4 new Psychic Disciplines: Sinistrum Discipline, Heretech Discipline, Ectomancy Discipline and Geomortis Discipline;
– 11 new Formations, with the Black Crusade Detachment showing you how to pick your army;
– full rules for fielding Renegade Knights in games of Warhammer 40,000, including Wargear of the Fallen Households.
A set of twenty-eight datacards detailing four the complete Sinistrum, Heretech, Ectomancy and Geomortis psychic disciplines from Black Crusade: Traitor’s Hate. These powers are usable by any psyker within the Chaos Space Marines faction.
– Sinistrum Discipline: tear away the psychic energies of your foes, bolster your own, and annihilate with hideous curses from the darkness of the void;
– Heretech Discipline: drive your mind into the inner workings of enemy war machines, dominate their machine spirits with the cruel will of a torturer and make armoured might into weakness;
– Ectomancy Discipline: draw upon the power of the Warp, manifesting crackling black lightning with which to scorch the foe, burn projectiles out of the air or tear holes in reality;
– Geomortis Discipline: rip open great chasms, cause the ground itself to erupt in geysers of razor-sharp rock or even reshape the world into a form more – or less – pleasing to the eye.
Includes a Quick Reference card.
A brooding tower of pipes, cables and forgotten technology, the Void Shield Generator is the epitome of Mechanicus architecture. Able to project up to three void shields, it is an impressive defence system, aiding the warriors of the Imperium when hunkering down against alien assaults.
The generator plinth houses an eclectic mix of old and new technology, from steam-driven cogs to plasma cores and beaten brass reactors, while at the corners of the structure stand four towers topped with energy globes that project the void shield around the building.
This multi-part plastic kit contains all the components necessary to assemble a Void Shield Generator. Completely compatible with the Promethium Relay Pipes, it makes an incredible centrepiece for your gaming table!
Favoured of Chaos $105
Some Chaos Space Marines are far from satisfied with merely dedicating their souls to the service of their gods. Some choose to give over the flesh too, allowing daemons to possess their bodies, becoming willing hosts. This possession is agonising, the flesh being twisted and writhing in exquisite agony as the daemons seek to change their new physical form to better suit their rampaging needs. When these Possessed are led into battle by a Daemon Prince, the skies themselves will darken with the fountains of blood torn from their enemies.
This box set contains a host of brutal Chaos miniatures – you’ll receive 15 Posessed, a Daemon Prince and a Chaos Space Marines transfer sheet. Includes 15 Citadel 32mm Round bases and a Citadel 60mm Round base.
Should you be itching to get your hands on everything you need in order to play with the new rules for Chaos Space Marines found in Black Crusade: Traitor’s Hate, this is the bundle for you. It contains a copy of the book, brimming with all-new rules and story content for Chaos Space Marines, and the 28-card Heretic Astartes Psychic Powers – four psychic disciplines usable by any psyker in the Chaos Space Marines faction.
Maelstrom of Gore $184
The Khornate warriors of the Maelstrom of Gore charge as a roaring mass with a lord at their head. Through blast and bolt the Berzerkers charge, with no consideration for pain, fear or doubt – theirs is the utter conviction that devotion to the Blood God brings. When they slam into the battle lines, the horrific slaughter that follows is drowned out only by the booming laughter of Khorne.
This bundle contains the miniatures necessary to assemble the Maelstrom of Gore, a formation found in Traitor’s Hate. You’ll receive Khârn the Betrayer and 48 (yes, forty-eight) Khorne Berzerkers!
This bundle contains three (count ’em!) Void Shield Generators – possibly the perfect defence network!
It’s a Khornado of Chaos this weekend from Games Workshop!