Lead a squad of Space Wolves against Chaos in this card-driven, tactical action game coming to Steam…
Take command of a Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice Slain. Your Great Company’s Strike Cruiser fell into a trap set by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion – causing you to make a forced landing on Kanak, a volcano-wracked feral world, inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Not only must you survive, but you must emerge victorious.
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign with branching storylines, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers – fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Brutal Tactical Combat:
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, diverse environments;
• Challenge your Brothers in multiplayer and earn ultimate rewards by proving your leadership.
Choose Your Path:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – You decide which path to follow, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
This game was originally a mobile title, but it sounds like they’re looking to revamp it to make it a full PC game–which is great. That’s the sort of game Space Wolf felt like it wanted to be from the outset. It’s reminiscent of games like XCOM in that you’re guiding a small squad of characters through missions. Each of the marines you send has their own equipment, tactics, and abilities, determined by a deck of in-game cards you can unlock and equip them with.
Check out Space Wolf available soon for Early Access
No word yet on when Space Sharks is going to hit the storefront…